PS-dive FLOATLINE TUNA 10
Delivery time: Ready to ship in 2 days
FLOATLINE TUNA 10 mm
This is a semi-static floating tube made of high quality silicone. Passing the fishing tests with tuna, marlins, wahoos, lemons... no breakage,
Unlike other floatlines, our FLOATLINE TUNA and HIDRO, have a capacity of elongation 10 % (Elongation coefficient x 1.2), thus getting into load with escalation and dampening the entrance of the pressure buoys under water.
Like the Tuna Bungee, internally it carries a dynnema SK78 2.5 mm and 600 kg of breakage load.
Its high quality raw material ensures excellent wear resistance, roce, UVand saltwater
Improves hydrodinámica as silicone repels water, minimizing friction with current, and at the same time, #225 you can enjoy its good grip and grip to charge the pieces easily, #225 using it together to a tuna
Resist temperatures up to 200 degrees, thus avoiding fred or friction breaks #243 with ropes or buoys when the FLOATLINE TUNA isá in actionón.
The FLOATLINE TUNA is á formed by:
- & #225&tico 100% high quality 10mm blue diameter semi-estallise pipe
- Lí internal Dyneema SK78 of 2.5 mm and 630kg (1,300 lb).
- 2 CURVE 316L anti-tear stainless steel connectors
- 16 mm6 & 300 kg (660 lb) unión
- Removes 300 kg (660 lb) laps
- Clip-tuna XL of 125*3.5 of 300 kg (660 lb)
Available in several measures:
- 20 m (full) progressive: stretch up to 21 meters
- 25 m (full) progressive: stretch up to 26.5 meters
- 30 m (full) progressive: stretchs up to 32 meters
- by meters (only the 10 mm elongation semielastic pure silicone tube x1.2).