Recomendaci & #243; previous n.
Here & #237; Describe the way in which PAULA SHOP, S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY) collects and uses the information & #243; N of customers, users and subscribers of this web.
In This website are respected and cared for the personal data of the users. As a user you must know that your rights are & #225; n guaranteed. We strive to create a safe and reliable space.
Your Privacy is important to us
In this declaration & #243; Privacy we explain what & #233; personal data we collect and C & #243; mo we use them.
We encourage You to carefully read these T & #233; terms before providing your personal information on this website.
The older than thirteen & #241; you may & #225; n Register in http://www.paulashop.es (hereinafter OUR P & #193; GINA WEB) as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In Ning & #250; no case shall be collected & #225; N of the minor data relating to the situation & #243; n Professional, Econ & #243; mica or to the intimacy of the other members of the family without the consent of & #233; hese.
In This website are respected and cared for the personal data of the users. As A user you should know that your rights are & #225; n Guaranteed.
We strive to create a safe and reliable space and therefore we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We Never ask for personal information & #243; unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- Never share information & #243; n users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your authorization & #243; N Express.
THE COMPANY also complies & #233; with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 concerning the protection & #243; N of the persons F & #237; Sicas (RGPD), as & #237; As with the Law 34/2002, of 11 of July , Services of the Information Society & #243; N and Electronic Commerce & #243; Nico (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
- Identity of the Person Responsible: PaulaShop, S.L.
- CIF: B70561972
- address & #243; N: Calle Pedra do Pino, N & #186; 39-ruber. & #160; 15969 Ribeira (A Coru & #241; a)
- Email & #243; Nico: email@example.com
- Activity: Comercio electr & #243; Nico.
For the purposes of the General Regulations on Protection & #243; N of Data mentioned above, the personal data that we send & #237; is through & #233; s of the forms of the Web, receive & #225; n the processing of data of & #8220; Users of the Web and Subscribers & #8221;.
For the treatment of data of the users we implement all the measures T & #233; Technical and organisational security established in the Legislaci & #243; n in force.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information & #243;.
In the treatment of your personal data we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European Protection Regulation & #243; N Data:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will Always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes & #237; that we will inform previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of Minimizaci & #243; N of data: we will Only request strictly necessary data in relationship & #243; n for the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of Limitation & #243; N of the term of Conservation & #243; N: the data to be & #225; n maintained during not M & #225; s time of the necessary for the purposes of the treatment, in Funci & #243; N to the purpose, we will inform of the period of Conservation & #243; n corresponding, in the case of subscriptions, Peri & #243;d statistically review & #233; the lists and remove those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data Be & #225; n treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You Should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or misuse of the data of our users by third parties.
& #191; C & #243; Mo We have obtained your data?
The Personal Data we deal with come from:
- Contact Forms.
- Forms Subscripci & #243; n.
- registration Forms.
& #191; Cu & #225; Are your rights when you provide us your data?
Anyone has THE right to obtain confirmation & #243; n on whether in THE COMPANY we are dealing with personal data that concerns us, or not.
The persons concerned have The right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the person concerned.
- Request your Rectificaci & #243; n or & #243; n.
- Request the limitation & #243; N of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request The portability of the data.
Those Interested You may & #225; N & #160; to access & #160; to your personal data, as & #237; As to request the & #160; Rectificaci & #243; n & #160;d e inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request your & #160; . & #243; N & #160; when, Among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may & #225; request the & #160; limitation & #243; n & #160;d The processing of their data, in which case & #250; We keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In Certain circumstances and for reasons related to its situation & #243; n particular, the interested parties may & #225; N & #160; Oppose & #160; to the processing of their data. THE COMPANY will leave & #225; to treat the data, except for leg reasons & #237; compelling scams, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. C & #243; Mo Interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that you obligations, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of use COM & #250; n and Reading Mec & #225; Nica, and to transmit them to another responsible of the treatment when:
- The Treatment EST & #233; based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- treatment is efect & #250; E by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of the data, counseling will have & #225; s right that the personal data be transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when it is T & #233; cnically possible.
The Interested parties also & #233; n Counseling will have & #225; n right to the effective judicial guardianship and to present a claim & #243; n before the control authority, in this case, the Agency Espa & #241; wave of Protection & #243; N of Data, if they consider that the treatment of data Personal concerns you violate the Rules.
& #191; with what & #233; purpose do we treat your personal data?
On The web there are different systems of information capture & #243; n Personal and we treat the information & #243; n that we facilitate the people interested with the following end for each system of capture (forms):
- Contact Form: we Request the following Personal data: Name, Email, to meet the requirements of the users. For example, we can use that data to respond to your request and answer the questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information & #243; n included on the web, services that are provided through & #233; s of the web , the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Web, as & #237; As any other queries you may have and that is not & #233; n subject to the conditions of recruitment & #243; n. & #160; We inform you that the data That makes it easy for us to be & #225; n located on the servers that comply with the security Inform & #225; Tica.
- Form Subscription & #243; n to Contents: In This case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, facilitated by the user When performing the subscription & #243; n. There is a newsletter form in the Web to activate the subscription & #243; n. We inform you that the data that you facilitate us to be & #225; n located in the servers that comply with the security Inform & #225; Tica.
- Registration Form: We Request the following personal information: Name and surname, DNI/CIF, Email, Address & #243; N, tel & #233; phone M & #243; Vil to attend to the purchases of the users. We inform you that the data that you facilitate us to be & #225; n located in the servers that comply with the security Inform & #225; Tica.
There Are Other purposes by which we treat your personal data:
- To Guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms that help this web to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To Support and improve the services offered By this website.
- Also & #233; n are collected other non-identifying data that are obtained by some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this web that we detail in the Pol & #237; of cookies.
- To Manage Social networks. & #160; The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the P & #225; official pages of THE COMPANY, is governed & #225; by this section. As & #237; As for those conditions of use, Pol & #237; privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and accepted previously. & #160; We will Treat your data with the purposes of properly administering the Presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services. As & #237; As for any other purpose that social network regulations allow. In Ning & #250; n case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send publicity in an individual way.
THE COMPANY does not sell, rent or transfer data & #225; personal character that can identify the user, or & #225; In the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimaci & #243; n for the treatment of your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services est & #225; Based on the consent requested, without in Ning & #250; n case the withdrawal of this consent condition the running & #243; N of the contract of subscription & #243; n.
Category & #237; of data collected.
The category & #237; of data being treated are identifying data.
In Ning & #250; n case are treated category & #237; as specially protected data.
& #191;P or cu & #225; nto time we'll keep your data?
The personal Data provided will be retained & #225; n until it is requested to be & #243; by the person concerned.
Secrecy and data security.
THE COMPANY is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as & #237; to comply with their obligation & #243; N to keep them and adapt all Measures to avoid current orvoltage & #243; n, p & #233; loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the current protection & #243; n data regulations.
THE COMPANY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the Violaci & #243; N of the data by means of fraudulent accesses to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, we will ensure that anyone who is & #233; authorized to process the customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), be & #225; under the appropriate & #243; n Obligation of Confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When ALG & #250; No security incident occurs, upon notice we will notify the customer without undue delay and duty & #225; provide timely information & #243; related to the Security Incident as known or when requested by the Customer Reasonably.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As A user, you are the & #250; Nico responsible for the veracity and Correcci & #243; N of the data that you send us leaving THE COMPANY free of any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct & #243; n information in the contact form or subscription & #243; n.
Acceptance & #243; N and consent.
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on Protection & #243; N of data of car & #225; personal character, accepting and consenting the treatment of the same by THE COMPANY in the form and for the purposes indicated in this Pol & #237; TICA of Privacy.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the Cesi & #243; N of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time Communic & #225; Ndolo to THE COMPANY in the T & #233; terms established in this Pol & #237; For the exercise of the ARCO rights. This Revocaci & #243; n in Ning & #250; n Case Counseling will have & #225; car & #225; retroactive character.
We reserve the right to modify this Pol & #237; Tica to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as & #237; as to PR & #225; industry practices. In These cases, we will announce in this page P & #225; the changes introduced with reasonable Antelaci & #243; N to its putting in PR & #225; Ctica.
In accordance with the LSSICE, we will not perform PR & #225; practices of SPAM, so we will not send commercial mails by V & #237; to electronic & #243; that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his/her express consent to receive the ballot & #237; n, irrespective of the information & #243; n punctually requested.
In Accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society & #243; N and of electronic commerce & #243; Nico, THE COMPANY agrees not to send communications of car & #225; commercial character without identifying them properly.