Here we describe how PS SUBDIVE S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY) collects and uses the information of customers, users and subscribers of this website.
In this website users' personal data are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We strive to create a safe and reliable space.
It is important to us
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect and how we use it.
We encourage you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on this website.
Beothings of thirteen years may register with http://www.ps-dive.com (hereinafter OUR WEBSITE) as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In no case will data relating to the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
We strive to create a safe and reliable space and that's why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- Nour request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share users' personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorization.
THE COMPANY also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002, July 11, Information Society and Trade Services Electronic (LSSICE or LSSI).
Reponsible from the processing of your personal data.
- Identity of the Responsible: PS SUBDIVE S.L.
- CIF: B33954074
- Direction: Calle Francisco Rodriguez Alvarez, 8 Under Right.
- Mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Comercio electronic.
At effects of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms, will receive the data processing of "Web Users and Subscribers".
For the processing of user data we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data Minimization Principle: Ally we will request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Integrity and Confidentiality Policy: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and ensure confidentiality. You should be sure that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we get your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the COMPANY is processing personal data concerningus.
Sysed persons are entitled to:
- Reticize access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Reticize its rectification or deletion.
- Reticize the limitation of your treatment.
- Opping treatment.
- Rehave data portability.
The data subjects may access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may opose to the processing of their data. THE COMPANY will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- Processing is done by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible,
The data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In the web there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided to us by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Communicing Form:We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to user requirements. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information contained on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on servers that comply with computer security.
- In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscriming. Within the website there is a newsletter form to activate the subscription. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on servers that comply with computer security.
- Registry Form:We request the following personal data: First and last name, ID/CIF, Email, address, mobile phone to attend to user purchases. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on servers that comply with computer security.
It is other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Also-identifying data is also collected that are obtained by some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website that we detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. The processing of the data carried out of the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of THE COMPANY, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that comes in each case and previously accepted. We will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing the presence on the social network, informing of activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. Under no circumstances will we use social media follower profiles to send advertising individually.
THE COMPANY does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the processing of your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of collected data.
The categories of data being processed are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the data subject.
Create and data security.
THE COMPANY is committed to the use and processing of the personal including data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as complying with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
THE COMPANY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnation of the Internet and therefore the breach of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, we will ensure that anyone who is authorized to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing we will notify the customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or reasonably requested by Customer.
Exactitude and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, leaving THE COMPANY free from any responsibility in this regard.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Ceptation and Consent.
The consent given, both for the processing and transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to THE COMPANY in the terms set out in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. this revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
We reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, we will announce on this page the changes made reasonably in advance of their implementation.
En accordance with the LSSICE, we will not perform SPAM practices, so we will not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been on the website, the user has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on a timely
Conforms the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and e-commerce, THE COMPANY undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.