PS-dive FLOATLINE SEMIRIGID TUNA 10
Delivery time: Ready to ship in 2 days
FLOATLINE SEMIRIGID TUNA 10 mm
This is a floating BWH line made of high quality silicon tube tube. In this case it consists of two tubes of different stretch coefficients: one of rigid and resistant silicone and one of elastic silicon.
Unlike other floatlines, our FLOATLINE SEMIRIGID, have a elongation capacity of 25 % (Elongation coefficient x 1.4), the SEMIRIGID achieves a load entry with perfect progressiveness to dampen the entry of the pressure buoys underwater, while maintaining a gentle tension to the fish that exhausts it relentlessly. Passing fishing tests with tuna, marlins, wahoos, lemons... un breakage.
Re roce of bungee should be avoided with any fishing gear or parts of the boat, as it can be cut. To collect the bungee you have to do it by hand or with a PS-dive which prevents the breakage of the silicone tube.
Like the Bungee TUNA, internally carries a Bungee TUNA, internally carries a dynnema SK78 2.5 mm and 600 kg breakage load.
Your high quality raw material ensures excellent wear resistance, roce, S UV and salt water.
Mejora hydrodynamic as silicone repels water, minimizing friction with the current, and at the same time, you will be able to enjoy its buen grip and grip to charge the pieces easily, using it together to a Clip-tuna.
Repress temperatures up to 200 degrees, thus avoiding friction breaks or friction with ropes or buoys when the FLOATLINE SEMIRIGID TUNA is in action.
The FLOATLINE SEMIRIGID TUNA 10 is formed by:
- Ttem 100% 10mm diameter 10 mm diameter blue semistatic glass
- I have re pure 100% 10mm diameter blue pure glass
- Inline of dynnema SK78 de 2.5 mm and 630kg (1,300 lb).
- 2 CURVE stainless steel anti-tear connectors
- So 15 mm 300 kg (660 lb)
- Recling 300 kg (660 lb)
- Clip-tuna XL of 125*3.5 of 300 kg (660 lb)
Available in several measures:
- 16 m (14m semi-elastic +2m elastic) Total stretch: 20 m
- 18 m (16m semi-elastic +2m elastic) Total stretch: 25 m
- 20 m (18m semi-elastic +2m elastic) Total stretch: 28 m