PS-dive Cable COATED stainless steel
Delivery time: Ready to ship in 1 day
Heavy duty fishing line. Flexible stainless steel lined plastic Cable and is very resistant to traction and friction; enables the capture of large fish without risk of breakage; and also for fishing in cave as fishing for perch or conger eel. The cable is a layer of impact-resistant plastic to avoid entanglement with the line on the gums covered and also prevent that fraying cable.
Combines excellent Cualidad:
- Load of steel and especially resistance to friction and abrasion.
- The flexibility and manageability available set of 7 cords twisted by the internal structure of 19 strands of each cord (7 x 19)
- The hydrodynamics of a number of small diameters, as well as the Acuaticidad a smooth coating and takes any water, more and more liquid into the shot
- The plastic coating also prevents that the cable absorbs and engaged by rubber is tangled on the gums and cutting off the shot as if wires without coating or stranded, lines
- The plastic sleeve has a different function: save us from the loose wires of steel if they break.
< Br / > available in the following thickness:
- 1 mm with cover of PVC transparent with 0.8 mm stainless steel cable inside
- 1,2 mm with PVC cover in black with 1 mm steel cable in the inner stainless steel
- 1.5 mm with PVC cover in black with within 1.3 mm stainless steel rope
as always PS with the best materials, in this case steel inox 304 works