PS-dive LOCK LEAD WITH RING
Delivery time: Ready to ship in 1 day
LOCK LEAD WITH RING
PS-dive lead clamping system to block the lead tablets where we are interested, for example those on the sides or those of the belly to leave them to our liking immobilized. They can also be placed on top of the lead to simply use carrier hoop
It has a paraela to hang a pinchapez, tie the buoy, tie the end for variable weight use (pendulum with the whole belt) or any other complement.
We have four models:
- With horizontal hoop 45o The argoya is positioned horizontally to the fisherman and at a smaller angle (45o) and diameter than the vertical aplomb clamp ring (14 mm)
- With HORIZONTAL 45o CLOSED
- With HORIZONTAL 45o OPEN allows installation without removing the lead pills from the belt
- With vertical ring 90o The argoya of the aplomb is located in the vertical of the diver, perpendicular to this (90o). It is larger in diameter than the horizontal aplomb loop (16 mm)
- With VERTICAL 90o CLOSED
- With VERTICAL90o OPEN allows installation without removing the lead tablets from the belt
Maintaining our brand philosophy, we always use the best materials, in this case stainless steel 316L passive.
Designed and manufactured in Spain.